The Mean Little Brother – Half Fire + Ice Ultra 2019
The perfect event to introduce you to Multi Day events, with stunning scenery and a fantastic location. With Steaming rivers, Bubbling mud pools, Geysers, Volcanic Landscape, Lava fields and fields of Volcanic Ash, the course introduces you to the unique landscapes of Iceland. Your chance to stand with One Foot in Europe and One foot in North America at the Continental divide.
Starts Saturday 25th May and Finishes Monday 27th May 2019.
Race HQ is Grindavik in South West Iceland not far from the International airport.
Normally this time of the year there are longer days and warmer temperatures compared to the Full Fire + Ice Ultra in the North. Sorry no Northern Lights at this time of the year, but with good weather we will get the Midnight Sun.
What is included :
- Fully marked course, with checkpoints on the route each day. Medical support at Checkpoints and at the Finish.
- You arrive at Race HQ in Grindavik.
- Kit checks (see compulsory kit list), medical checks and briefings are Friday evening.
- Event top for all those that arrive at registration, event award for all those that complete the course.
- Friday night accommodation and Saturday breakfast.
Saturday 26th May Day One – 40km
Carrying everything you need ** until you finish on Monday afternoon, you depart on day One passing steaming outlets, through volcanic terrain, before arriving at the campsite with tent, toilets, and hot water provided in the morning and evening.
Sunday 27th May Day Two – 50km
Carrying everything you need ** until you finish Sunday afternoon or early evening, with stunning Icelandic scenery and terrain, arriving at the campsite with tent, toilets, and hot water provided
Monday 28th May Day 3 – 35km
Carrying everything you need ** until you finish Monday afternoon, with refreshments at the finish before transferring to the Blue Lagoon, and then to a hotel in Reykjavik and the evening presentation dinner. Room, dinner and breakfast included.
Cost is just £950 – You can pay your deposit and future payments here.
Save yourself time, money and hassle!
For all your travel from home to race HQ and back, we strongly suggest you contact All Iceland, including extra trips, longer time and adventures in Iceland with family and friends*.
* Family and Friends can visit the Campsite only on the HALF Fire + Ice Ultra, as well as at the Finish on the last day, with the option of joining you at the Blue Lagoon and the presentation dinner.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Relax in the Blue Lagoon after the Event!